The owner of this website uses several technologies to improve the efficiency of their websites, including their experience when browsing these sites. These technologies include cookies.
What is a cookie?
What are cookies used for?
There are different types of cookies for different types of use. The company that owns this website uses the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for the operation of our website, for example, to allow you to connect to secure areas of our website or to use a virtual shopping cart.
- Performance and analytical cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors on our website as well as how they move through it while using it. This helps us improve the functioning of our website (for example, making sure that visitors easily find what they are looking for).
- Functionality cookies These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to visit the website. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greeting you by name and remembering your preferences, for example, your language or region.
- Selection cookies. These cookies record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our website and its content more in line with your interests. This information is also susceptible to be shared with third parties for that purpose.
Specifically on this website the following cookies are installed: Google Analytics Cookies, of indefinite duration _ga, _gat Purpose: Statistical analysis of visits to the web Facebook Cookies, of indefinite duration: Lu, s, c_user, csm, sb, _datr, ga, xs, fr, sb, xs: Allow access to Facebook.
How long do cookies remain on my device?
Some cookies work from the moment you visit a website of the company that owns this website until the end of that particular browsing session. These cookies expire and are automatically deleted when the Internet browser closes. These cookies are called temporary or "session" cookies.
Some cookies will remain on your device during browsing sessions, they do not expire when you close your browser.
These cookies are called "permanent" cookies. The length of time a permanent cookie remains on your device varies from one to the other.
Who installs cookies on my device?
The company that owns this website, as operator of the website, installs cookies on your device. These cookies are called "source" cookies.
It is possible that other different providers are the ones that install cookies on your device. These cookies are called "third-party" cookies.
How do I control which cookies are installed on my device?
It depends on you whether you accept the cookies or not. One way to do this is through the configuration of your Internet browser. Most Internet browsers allow control of almost all cookies through the configuration of your browser. (Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access certain sections of our website.)
The following websites offer information to configure cookies in some of the most popular browsers:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox You can also use a browser plug-in, such as Ghostery from Evidon Inc. or Tracking Protection List from TRUSTe. (A browser plug-in is a piece of software that adds extra features to your browser, for example, to watch a video or search for viruses.)
Adobe Flash Player is a software to view multimedia on a computer. Websites that use Adobe Flash can store flash cookies on user devices to remember settings, preferences and similar use for other types of cookies. The owner of this website can use Flash to provide special content such as video clips or animations.
You can access the Flash management tools directly on the Adobe website. To unsubscribe from Google Analytics analytical cookies on the websites of the company that owns this website, visit:
- Google Analytics: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. For more information about your interest and your choices, visit these sites: Digital Advertising Alliance, Network Advertising Initiative and Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Europe.
If you would like more information about cookies in general, including the way in which cookies have been installed and how to manage and eliminate them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Analytics: